Skip to main content

Perfect Equation Lose Fat: Good Nutrition plus Exercise

Got the Pain but why did you gain more?
There’s this saying in many sports enthusiasts that, ‘no pain, no gain’. But when it comes to people who are out to lose fat the fastest way, there’s pain and still no gaining of results, something must be wrong. No matter how hard you work out, the food you take, body mass, muscle density and even age and height matters on how to lose stomach fat effectively.

The Slow but Sure 80/20 Diet Rule to lose fat the fastest way
Have you heard of this equation of how to lose weight super-fast? Whenever people hear the word ‘diet’, they think that it’s the death to their sweet cravings and treats. Not with this one. According to other fitness experts, the fastest way to lose fat is actually doing it slow and gradual. It’s not how many jumping jacks you could to or crunches or doing on workouts to get ripped fast.

They also commented that fitness and how to lose belly fat and keep it out is 80% attributed to good and proper nutrition. The rest of the 20% is to exercise. Still unconvinced? Here are its advantages that might convince you:

Healthy Eating habits:
There’s this saying that, ‘practice makes perfect’. So you have to be careful what you practice. The same with this concept; eating food not good for your body is a bad habit to break. Getting on this diet will help you pick out healthy food choices will not just be the fastest way to lose fat but also maintains it when it turns to a good habit. You’ll reap what you sow: the fastest way to lose fat won’t help by hating that you are obese or that greasy burger. Majority of people with high blood pressure and hypertension are a fruit of what they long sowed on everyday meals. So if you start adapting this now, you’ll benefit in the future.

You can still indulge:
Don’t believe it? Though this diet isn’t the fastest way to lose fat for you it’s also the diet that still lets you eat fast-food and sweet treats. You can still eat them but in small portions. Many studies came up that many Americans underestimate the portion sizes of fast foods and one of the increase of obesity rate in the country. Hey, at least you can still eat them!

Calculate your Goals
Goal setting to lose fat the fastest way should start not with a diet or a rigorous exercise; start with numbers. Measure first the pounds or kilos that you’ll need to loose with an accurate by stepping on a weighing scale. Take note of the numbers- you might be surprised many people don’t know that’s how they weight already! They think the fastest way to lose fat is counting crunches, but it’s actually counting what you need to loose first.

Find out next the fat to lose; fastest way is getting its total percentage in your body. It won’t be precise but methods like:

Weight in pounds and waist circumference
Calipers to measure skin fold thickness
Bioelectrical Impedance Calculation.
Finding out the percentage will help determining your overall health; excess of it can cause to serious sicknesses like diabetes and heart diseases. Lose fat the fastest way without considering the body’s necessity for it is dangerous. The ideal for a healthy male adult is 15% to 18%; females 22% to 25%. Above these numbers may indicate that you are overweight or obese; lower means underweight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To God Be the Glory- My Testimonial During the Youth Reload last Friday- May 13, 2011 was a night filled with music, dance, laughter and even tears for the One and Only Star in our Lives- God. BCC was once again filled with so many young people, there are lots of “VIPs” and also the “Many Timers”- I’m one of them. I’ve been coming to BCC for almost 2 months now. After my Encounter, my passion to go through these events increased and going to BCC is already part of my Weekly schedule. But that night was different. Our Network-Eagurlz and the Arios Knights were the sponsors for the YR’s program. It was different because I was not just there to watch but to be watched. We were called “Las Chicas Agilas” and we danced Stacie Orrico’s “I could be the one”. But before the dance, there was one part were someone wil

Tula sa Nangungulila

Missing someone(s) right now. So I'll write right now. Di mo man ako pansinin, Ibaliwala ang pagsuyo at pagtingin, Basta huwag mo laging kalimutan, Ikaw ay nasa aking mga panalangin. Di kita tatantanan o bibitawan, Makita ko lang ang inaasam na pagbabago. Mawala na ang inyong lumang pagkatao, At maghari ang Buhay ni Kristo! Ngayong araw, ikaw ay nasa aking mga dasal, Alam mo man o Hindi, Ako'y nananabik para sa iyo. Hanggang sa makita kang muli. Sa aking harap at sa iyong tabi. English Translation: You might not notice me now, Don't mind my persuasion and affection. Just don't always forget, You are always in my prayers. I will not leave you alone or let you go, Until I finally see the change for you I've longed for. That your old you be gone, And see the life of Christ in you! Today, You are in my prayers, You might know or not, I am longing for you, Until I finally see you again. Face to face and by your side.

“Restless? Be STILL”

See the picture? That’s our University field. It’s so vast for me even I’ve seen it almost my whole life. Growing up inside the campus, growing up seeing all of these for 22 years, I still never get use to these. Masarap mag senti sa mga lugar na ito. Maaliwalas, tahimik at malawak- kasing lawak ng imagination ko. Peace. Lately, I’ve been struggling with peace. Heart. Mind. Body. Soul. Whenever I see this vastness I would dream again. That God would fill this with so many young people that will worship Him, give their lives to Him. And you know what? It excites me. And scares me. It makes me happy. And makes me nervous. Maybe it’s just really part of my personality. As Kabacan Ministry is taking off- Sunday services and open cells, my list of goals and dreams also increases. It’s not a bad thing- having goals are all important so that you would know if we really are progressing. “But we must hold on to the progress we have already made.” Phil3:16. Since all of these are happening,